WELCOME TO CHUSD BOARD OF TRUSTEES
The Coalinga-Huron Unified Board of Trustees consists of five members whose terms shall be four years. Members shall be elected in each even-numbered year: three are elected from Coalinga (Area 2) and two from Huron (Area 1).
BOARD AND DISTRICT GOALS
- We are committed to providing a safe and engaging learning environment that ensures all students learn to their highest potential.
- We believe our teachers and staff are our most valuable assets, and we aspire to attract, support and retain excellent staff.
- We operate with transparency, trust and integrity, and govern in a dignified and professional manner.
- We are committed to providing the necessary facilities to ensure the educational needs and safety of our students.
- We are fiscally trustworthy and dedicated to responsible financial accountability.
- We believe in and promote parent and community involvement.
Board Approved: 9/11/18
Jose Cruz Diaz
BOARD MEETING LIVE
To reach the assistant to the board please call (559) 935-7507 or email [email protected]
BOARD AGENDAS AND MINUTES
POTENTIAL RE-DISTRICTING MAPS